Wow, can you believe that we are at the end of 2014 already.
In the past year we have had a few bumps in the road, but with your assistance we have been able to overcome and achieve great things here at PGA National. As your security provider we are prepared and ready for all that 2015 has to offer.
In this past year we have been able to make improvements to security both visually and structurally. The Communication Center received significant renovations to the exterior thereby adding to the aesthetics. The other gatehouses are soon to follow. As you may have noticed we have drastically changed the look of the patrol vehicles here at PGA National. We have also upgraded the equipment and the software utilized by our dispatchers and patrol officers. This allows us to be more efficient and effective while patrolling your community. There are additional upgrades scheduled for 2015 that will enhance the quality of life and increase community safety within PGA National.
During this holiday season it is important to be diligent for your safety and security concerns. Here are a few noteworthy safety steps.
- Due to an increase in computer based crimes involving hackers, federal agencies are recommending the use of cash which may be a safer alternative to a debit or credit card.
- Never leave packages in plain sight in a vehicle.
- Be sure to always properly secure your vehicle and activate the alarm if possible when leaving it unattended for any period of time.
- Always be aware of your surroundings when entering or leaving a store with purchased items.
- Be apprehensive of any solicitation either door-to-door or over the phone.
We will do our best to continue to do our part to make your holiday season a safe and secure one.
As always you are encouraged to report all suspicious vehicles, person(s), and activity and never hesitate to call security at 627-1600. Any information on the person(s) involved or vehicle description will be helpful.
In case of an emergency dial 911.